Hey everyone! c;
Around a week ago we got a new applications system for applying for the first staff position, Trial! This thread will go over the minimum requirements for the positions, as well as how it works and how you can apply for it.
You need to make sure you meet the requirements before you apply for staff, exceptions can be made, however only in rare circumstances.
These are the requirements for the Trial position:
- Access to Skype and TeamSpeak (Discord is optional, however highly recommended).
- At least 13 years old (can be flexible if you prove you are mature enough).
- 30 days of activity on the forums.
- No punishments for the last 30 days (excluding warns).
- Must not have a denied application in the last 30 days.
- Detailed application which clearly tells us why you should be Trial, make sure to spend time on it and make it as detailed as possible.
Applying for Trial
If you meet the requirements above, and you are interested in being a staff member on Skyblocky, you can follow the following steps to apply:
- Go on the server and do /syncaccount to sync your in-game account with your forums account!
- Go to https://skyblocky.com/trial-application/ , and make sure your UUID and username is properly shown on the page. If not, you probably didn’t sync your account.
- Fill out the application
- Be truthful on the application and do not lie about yourself
- Do not plagiarize. Write your own application. If you plagiarize we will find out.
- Write a new application exclusively for Skyblocky. No recycling!
- Complete the captcha to prove you’re not a robot
- Submit and wait for a response!
As soon as you have submitted your application it will go through some staff members that will decide whether or not you will be accepted. It can take up to a week or more, so please be patient with us!
- If denied, you will get an email to your inbox with some information about why, so when you try to apply again you know what to do better next time
- If accepted, you will be contacted on Skype by me or another Admin.
Do not ask any member of staff to review your application! You will be instantly denied if you do.
I wish you all the best of luck with applying for Trial, and if you have any questions, please send me a message. 🙂