Ace_Skeleton's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MightyFine, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    Ace_Skeleton

Previous IGN's
    none

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Phase Mighty#7922

Time on the Server
    12days 18hrs 13 mins

Your Rank
    PRO

Your Time Zone
    Pacific Daylight Time

How often are you online?
    I am always online but, when school comes around like summer school. I will only be on for like 5 hours max and 2 hours least. For right now I am on for a good 5-10hrs each day.

What do you think being a Trial involves?
    It involves helping out people that ask for it. To make peoples experience on this server more enjoyable than other servers can. By helping people I mean by answering their question to my best ability.:p:)

What are your qualifications?
    The qualifications that I have is I am a helpful person. I have never been a staff member on any other servers and hope that this server will be my first. I know many things that many people need help with, and I always answer their questions and make their experience on this server a better one.:)

Additional Information
    I am going into a high school college program. I have a good grade point average. I love playing sports and computer games. I personally think that I am mature enough for this duty. I have given over 200mil to people that just started and helped them with building their islands to make it more enjoyable.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.