Asherr_’s introduction

Discussion in 'Archived Off Topic' started by Zander, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Introduction

Although I have been on this server for a few days, I would like to introduce myself and try to make as many friends as possible.
    I may seem like some teacher that is super friendly to everyone and sometimes being, “Too” friendly makes people upset. I am no teacher and I do not like school in any shape or form. I am 14 years old and I am a freshman in high school.

About me
    I’m not a very interesting nor intelligent guy but, I play on a school basketball team which is called “Oceanside” and we won the last’s years championship and want to do it once more this year. I am a gamer and I just don’t play Minecraft 100% of my time. I mostly play on my Xbox One either playing Fortnite with my friends or play Call of Duty (Which is one of my favorite games). I would say I spend a lot of time watching YouTube as well as making YouTube videos myself for my channel. Although I do YouTube I have never posted Minecraft except for my tour on my old Skyblock server which is unlisted. As I said above I am 14 and a freshman in high school.

Questions
    If you guys have any questions for me feel free to ask me and I’ll be asking them as soon as I have time in the day!

Have a great day everyone!

-Zander

2. Nice to meet you! You do seem like an interesting guy, and I'm glad you specified you weren't a teacher :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’s nice to meet you too!:p

I know I am but what are you?

4. Nice to meet you! ^-^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hiya

6. This thread was last posted over a month ago therefore it's inactive.

Thread Locked and Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.