Automatic mob farms

Discussion in 'Archived Discussion' started by Boburbob, May 14, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should I create a thread about automatic farms/grinders?

Poll closed Jul 14, 2018.
  1. YES!!! Do it right now!

37.5%
  2. Sure

62.5%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Why would we need one of those??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't really care what you do

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 Boburbob, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    Just wondering how many people need help with making a mob grinder or auto cactus farm to see if we need a thread about creating them in the guide section.

Ok, Here's a normal mob farm for now.
    https://prnt.sc/jssh97

I'll make a new post with both when I finish the cactus farm tutorial.

2. I know how to make them but others in the past have asked in chat how to make one. I would say to go ahead and make a guide, unless one has already been made. :)

3. Nine times out of ten someone in chat is asking for help to build one, but most of the time these people don’t actually use the forums. Either way, I still think making a guide would be a good idea lol

4. The people who really need help with them are often unable to adapt to skyblock initially, or have a poor grasp on computer/Minecraft mechanics.

No guide is pointless, and if someone asks for help this gives you a tool to drive them towards the website/forums. The network as a whole benefits the more people you drive towards the website/forum.

5. I don’t think that would be needed, cactus farm is standard automatic

6. I think this is a great idea, especially for new members that might not know how to build an automatic cactus farm.:)

7. Ok, I've been getting a lot of yes's* on this. I'll try to do it soon, but I do have finals for the next two weeks, so it might be a bit delayed.

*I think yes's is spelled correctly, but I'm not sure