benadead's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by benadead, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    benadead

Previous IGN's
    none

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    benadead#4948

Time on the Server
    7 Days 2 Hours 40 Minutes

Your Rank
    KoalaGod

Your Time Zone
    GMT

How often are you online?
    every day when ever i guess dont have any time i cant be on
    message me on discord im always online

What do you think being a Trial involves?
    i think being a Trial involves being helpful and supportive to players in game who are having trouble/questions about how to do things such as how to start a island. also if they have things/people to report i am always active on discord so i can help people with their questions.
    the role trial means to me that anyone can ask me for help and can recognize that i can help with their troubles

What are your qualifications?
    i think i would be a good staff member because i can get along with people and i'm not afraid to talk to anyone on discord, plus im not that "toxic"

Additional Information
    i applied for staff a couple years ago

2. I'm going to give this a -1 for the following reasons:
    • There is little to no detail in this application.
    • There are many grammatical mistakes.
    • You only have 10 messages since you created this account in 2017.
    Nevertheless good luck with your application.

3. Hello benadead, I am going to give your application a -1 for the following reasons:
    • "not that toxic" does not make me confident in your personality
    • Your application consists of little to no detail
    • You seem to have a decent idea of what being a trial involves but I'd like you to expand further on that
    Best of luck with your application.

4. Ngl when I saw this on Recent Activity I expected to be sitting here reading for a minute or two but I'm disappointed that you haven't written anything :( You're extremely friendly and helpful and you have a wonderful personality, plus you try to be online whenever you can. If you had written more on your application I feel like you definitely would've been a good candidate for Trial. I'm sorry but your lack of effort doesn't display your dedication to being staff so I have to -1.

Best of luck.

5. Hello benadead! I am going to do what TJeye does and point out a few things before I fully rate your application:

• I do agree with what Jake said about this part but I have talked to you many times before in previous resets and on discord a while ago. You are a good person but sometimes depending on what's going on your attitude sometimes may shift and you turn a little bit petty (this mainly happens with the toxic people).

• Like Jake and Mighty have both said, I do believe if you elaborated more on each question and gave a more detailed schedule for your availability, then I would be leaning more towards the +1.
    • This portion is good but if you added more details and information for what you think being a Trial involves then I would have seen that you understand what being a staff member means.
    From what everyone has stated above and my own personal encounters with you, I am going to give a -1. I hope that you take everyone's advice into consideration! I wish you the best of luck!!

~Goldie/Bri

6. Hello @benadead Thank you for applying! However, I will have to deny it for the following reasons:
    • Your application is very short and lacks significant detail.
    • Despite have a forums account for a while, you only have a few messages, a few of which as previous staff applications.
    • Your "when can you be online" doesn't give me a clear picture of when you can be on. Give us times when you can be on, if you do anything outside of mc that may take time away, these are all things we need to know.
    In all, I don't think you are ready for a staff position just yet, I would suggest for next time adding more detail and being more specific.

Application Denied.
    You may apply 15 Days from this decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.