CandyCraft 2.0

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Jaii, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Welcome back everyone! We are officially up and running, but a lot to explain!

Good evening fellow CandyCraft players!

I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Jaii. Most of you will know me from CandyCraft 1.0 and I’ll be taking the role here as Community Manager. Previously we have had attempts with Managers that didn’t really know what they were doing nor very qualified for the position. I’ve worked alongside Serayne92 now for the past 8 months whilst CandyCraft was down and away and I’ve learnt a lot and I’m very proud to be in this position where I am today, to bring back this community that I love and cherish. Anyhow, let’s get into some details!

Welcome back to CandyCraft, yes that is correct we are back! Now, there is a lot to cover within this post and a lot of you are going to be quite confused. But, lets hope we can bring this thread up and cover most of the confusion.

So, for starters we’re bringing everyone their ranks back. Yes, you will have every donator rank that you previously purchased here on CandyCraft. I’ll also be removing some of the kits and old pets to revamp it with better ones. Alongside that, for the newer players we are starting with a 25% off sale for our comeback, there is no end date planned for this so I highly suggest you purchase your ranks and consumables as soon as possible. Besides that, if you don't have your rank when you login just PM me or another admin and we'll get to fixing that for you as soon as possible.

Secondly, our goal is to return CandyCraft to the way it was. We want to keep the feel of the server as similar to the original as possible. Keeping the Prison the same and the Skyblock the same. However do not think we don't have big plans to improve the quality of the server, because we have weekly plans to improve your gameplay and experience with us. However, we have made some small alterations to the old rules and made them a lot better and more suitable for the server to stay child-friendly and more reliant to the families that used to play with us.

I’d also like to mention that Joey Graceffa will have nothing to do with this CandyCraft, he was only a YouTuber and never had any part in owning this community and network.

We have so many plans for the server and we can't wait to implement them, guided by the staff team and the community we hope to take CandyCraft to its highest potential. This time around with a bigger management team behind which makes it possible. We don't have an official release date, but I can tell you now that we are in sharp development stage that will fix and make everything better for everyone that is interested in playing with us.

Kindest Regards,
    Jaii

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey, that's pretty good!

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeet will we get vouchers for our kits and pets?

4. I'll sort something out, more information about that when we get closer to release though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice work Jaii : )

• Like Like x 1
  6. Woah I'm so excited!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Super excited :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sounds great! :)

9. Glad everything is coming back! So excited for the new community !

10. #17 AndyComesAlong, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Yay! Omg My Rank is gone, and my signature.:)

11. Hasnt even released it yet, smh. just remember anything that goes bad is a #BlameJaii Moment kappa

12. I think you're mistaken the server was open last night and is open this morning.

13. It is open, you have to use 1.8.9-or 1.9 and not the latest release

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.