Cloust's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cloust, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    Cloust

Previous IGN's
    mlkshake, blazecookie, other accounts.

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Cloust#8492

Time on the Server
    New to the server.

Your Rank

Your Time Zone
    CST

How often are you online?
    Monday - 1-6 hours

Tuesday - 1-4 hours

Wednesday - 1-4 hours

Thursday - 1-4 hours

Friday - 1-7 hours

Saturday 1-7 hours

Sunday - 1-6 hours

What do you think being a Helper involves?
    Dedication - I can dedicate a lot to the server helping out and putting in numerous hours doing various things needed.

Work Ethic - I am a really hard worker, and can continue what has started and keep working.

Co-Operation - I am very co-operative and a really good listener and do things the way it should be done. Also being able to talk to players and fashionable manner helping out in ways not many people can.

Patience - I am really patient on many things and do not rush things unless needed.

Experience- I have a great amount of experience playing Minecraft for about four years now. I've worked with tons of other servers for almost two years. And it wouldn't be a challenge helping out around the server.

Responsible - I know I am a really responsible person for my age, and I can admit to anything if I've done something wrong instead of cutting around the bush. And I can teach that to others because respect and being responsible are two of the most important things someone can have.

What are your qualifications?
    I am very passionate about many things that I do, and the network will be one of them. I know in the past I have shown extreme negativity towards some changes, but I would not have been upset with a change if I didn’t care about the server. I have been working for servers for almost two years which gives me so much experience, and it makes me different from others. I have had thoughts of never applying for staff on more servers after working with so many, but I never pursued my real goals working with servers until two years ago, and I couldn’t be happier with the time I had as a staff member. My passion for the server is the reason I can play for hours on end, only talking to the community. I am willing to utilize much of my free time on the network.

Additional Information
    I'm very experienced as a staff member and will list them below. If you'd like to see proof of the experiences below just message me on the forums or discord.

DecimatePvP - Helper

VanityMC - Senior Moderator/Junior Administrator

Minesharp - Administrator

PrisonSlam - Administrator

BattleMade - Administrator

MagicalPvP - Manager

CrazyRaids - Owner/Manager

CrazyWars - Helper

Stridezone - Manager

ReaperMC - Manager

GapplePvP - Manager

CrazyWars - Helper

Venix Network - Moderator

LlamaCraft - Trial Moderator

DivinityPvP - Manager

PvPRealms - Manager

FactionsZone - Senior Moderator

MinemenClub - Moderator

ValaneMC - Manager

LuxorMC - Admin

DeadBattle - Manager

BrawlWars - Manager

AtlanticMC - Manager

SkyblockMC - Manager

RoyalWars - Owner

BlazedPvP - Owner

2. Denied
    Please reapply once you have gotten to know the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.