Eoin1248's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Eoin1248, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    Eoin1248

Previous IGN's
    THEBOSSBUILD

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Eoin1248#5556

Time on the Server
    2d 7h 41m this reset

Your Rank
    Koala+

Your Time Zone
    GMT

How often are you online?
    Im Online All The Time I Can Which Is All Saturday And Sunday And Monday - Friday After School. On Friday, Saturday And Sunday Im On 6 All The Way To 12 Hours. Weekdays Monday - Thursday Around 3h

What do you think being a Helper involves?
    I Think A Helper Involves Anybody That Has Any Issues With Anything. Its About Keeping The Chat Civil. Its About Being Nice To Others. They Should Be On Most Days Of The Week.

What are your qualifications?
    I think i would make a good role o helper because im very active now and i try to be as nice as i can to everybody. I also like helping people in general and thats why i think i should be a good help to the staff team

Additional Information
    The only reason i only have 2d ontime is because my pc broke and i had to get a new one and started back maybe 5 days ago. Also as you may know im still in school so i will not be able to be on during school ours you can dm me for my school hours if you want to know.

Thanks For Taking Your Time For Reading This

Eoin

2. Heya @Eoin1248 I'm going to give this a -1 for the following reasons:
    • There are a substantial amount of grammatical mistakes.
    • The detail in this application is minuscule.
    • You only joined the the forums on Sunday, and this post seems to be your first post.
    Nevertheless good luck with your application.

3. -1 for these reasons

4. Why Not Just Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Single God Damned Word, It Isn't Like English Doesn't Work Like That! Legit, Though, It Is A Minus One From Me.

Have A Nice Day My Fellow Gamer

5. Hello @Eoin1248
    Thank you so much for choosing to apply to Skyblocky! However, I will have to deny it for the following reasons:
    • There is little to no detail on your application
    • You only joined the forums recently, which appears to me that you did so just for this application.
    • There are a ton of grammar mistakes in your application, which in this case makes it very hard to read.
    You may reapply 15 days from this decision.
    Application Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.