I apologize.

Discussion in 'Archived Off Topic' started by ASinglePringle, May 13, 2018.

?

Forgive me?

1. No

2. Yes

3. Who are you?

4. I really don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear members of the Skyblocky server,
    Most of you probably know me, and I know many of you do not like me. I know I have been very rude in the past, and for that I apologize. before the reset, I acted like a complete idiot. I was mean, rude, and just an all around bum. I was going through a very hard time, as my cousin got very ill, and I was upset. I am so sorry to all of those who I offended, whether they are staff, members, or friends. I know this event is no excuse for my actions, but I just want to clarify that I am sorry to those I may have hurt. I am trying to move on, and this server's community is one that I am so proud to be a part of. I want everyone to know how sorry I am about being a bum, because of my cousin's death. If you want to talk, message me on discord, forums, or in game. Once again, I am SO sorry to anyone I hurt, and I hope you won't hold a grudge. I am going to try my hardest to come back, and be a nice guy.

-Pringle/Falcon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I don't really know what you did but I'm sure most people will forgive you. Anyone who doesn't, never deserved you. Best of luck to you changing your life around is tough but worth it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Your apology is noted. Thank you for taking to the time to do so.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. It’s all good. I’m really sorry about your cousin and what your family are going through. If you ever need to talk, I’m always here. Hope you’re doing ok! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thanks for taking the time to apologise and all the best for your cousin!

6. oof rip. Sorry about fam man

7. I’m in school right now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Nice joke, @FALCONS8282 dont your heart will break even more trust me.

And Im really aorry about yout cousin hope everything is going great now!

• Dumb Dumb x 7
  9. Apology accepted, although you never hurt me too much. If you ever want to talk you may talk with me.

10. Thank you for the apology. As you can see, it is greatly appreciated and you have many people to support you through this difficult time. Very sorry to hear about your cousin. If anything is needed, I am also here to have a chat :)

11. @Caype Love the dumb look what you did to me and the other dude so please, Dont start honeypotting people.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. This is without doubt one of the dumbest things Ive ever seen. Everything you said was a lie in these two sentences. Thats a very immature thing to say, how you got staff? I dont even know. How you got demoted? Nice.
    Caypes a great kid.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Well first of all I made it clear to them that They got no reason to demote me, and me getting staff? That fucked up kid Iceyblues got it not me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. okay then...

• Old Old x 1
  15. Okay listen here kid. Talking in third person makes you seem like you arnt icey. Also the sentence That fucked up kid Iceyblues got it not me, you are icey are you not? Also you got demoted for a reason. They do not need to disclose it. You could of been a dick to some players or staff to get you demoted. You also make it seem you never got staff and is making it look like you're stupid using the wrong wording. I don't know what's wrong with you because I knew you from before this happened but you are being a straight up dick in all cases right now. Maybe getting demoted showed your true colours and became a toxic fuck right.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Icey is a fucked up kid, I actually dont give a fuck about him

17. sure

18. Staff can you lock this thread? It is getting really toxic for whatever reason! If not, then okay.

19. Requested by thread owner to lock.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.