imNexqy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by imNexqy, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    imNexqy

Previous IGN's
    I've had a lot of Previous IGN's

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Noahh#1066

Time on the Server
    As of rejoining 60 mins, but I was there when there was free VIP and the whole switch to CandyCraft then back to Skyblocky happened.

Your Rank
    MVP

Your Time Zone
    EST

How often are you online?
    * Weekends: 8 AM - 8 PM (EST)
    * Weekdays: 12 PM - 7 PM (EST)

I have school still so the weekdays I kinda cant be on much
    What do you think being a Trial involves?
    Being a Trial means that you help players with anything they need. A Trial is like a helper but is a trial for Moderator.

What are your qualifications?
    I've been staff on 5 different servers, I'm very experienced with moderation and helping the chat and dealing with disrespectful players.

Additional Information
    I've been on Skyblocky since 2016, Have a nice day :)

2. I don't think you have nearly enough information on your application. You don't have any play time on the server so I think you'd lack an understanding of the commands and how things work.

3. Thank you for your opinion. I honestly do agree I don't have good playtime and no enough info but I wanted to at least try for it to see. But I know I would need to work up my skills and experience. :)

4. Hello ImNexqy, I would like to thank you for applying, however I am going to have to deny your application for a few reasons:
    • There is little to no detail in your application, showing to me minimal effort was put in
    • Your ontime is extremely low, I would recommend getting on the server more and getting to know the playerbase before applying/re-applying
    • You have 5 messages on the forums within your 2 years of having this account, try to get your activity up some more
    Please make sure to read this guide on how to write a detailed application that meets our standards
    Application Denied.
    You may re-apply in 15 days from this decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.