LandLordLuke's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by LandLordLuke, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    LandLordLuke

Previous IGN's
    The_Thrasher7452 (didn't play on Skyblocky then). My email is used by my brother for his account, X_Bow_Hunter.

Your Age

What is your Skype username, and your Discord username and tag?
    My Discord is: Luke#4218. My Skype is: Luke Landegger (live: luke_6803)

Time on the Server
    My ontime is 10 days since the reset, and 32 days total. However, 90% of it is afk time xD.

Your Rank
    Koala

Your Time Zone
    My time zone is EST.

How often are you online?
    I'm online for 1 hour a day on school days (Monday-Friday) and 2-3 hours on the weekends (per day). However, I would do more than this to meet the Skyblocky requirements.

What do you think being a Helper involves?
    I think that being a helper is about helping the community. Just the simple act of giving someone a tip to advance into the game, or giving a helping hand to a new player, can mean a lot to them. I also know that being a helper involves having to warn and possible mute players who are being disrespectful to others. I want to give everyone a fun gaming experience that they'll enjoy.

What are your qualifications?
    I know the basic commands and am ready to learn new things to become a helper. This would be my first experience as a helper on such a big server, and if I get accepted, I'll do my best to keep everyone happy. Despite having little qualifications, I want to learn more and be able to help the community to the best of my ability.

Additional Information
    I currently have a problem with my microphone, and can't speak (into the microphone). However, I can still hear if others are talking. I'm a beginner at this, so I honestly expect my application to be denied, but hope that I can keep trying and one day succeed in becoming Skyblocky staff.

2. Great application but I am going to stay neutral for the following reasons...
    1. You have been on forums for a couple months, but not active on forums. Spend more time on forums answering questions, addressing concerns and also other things that are on forums.
    2. While having only having 1-2 hours on the server each day is a good amount, make sure to use sometime for forums and even more time just in game in chat on the server
    3. Have not seen you on the server much, increase your server time and make yourself known that you are online by communicating and engaging in chat on the server!!!

Thanks

-Jynx

3. Hello @LandLordLuke

Thanks for your application, however; I will have to deny it for the following reasons:
    • Your application is quite short and lacks detail.
    • You aren't active on the forums, as this application is your only post.

Please make sure to read this guide on how to write a detailed application that meets our standards.

Application denied.
    You may re-apply in 15 days from this decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.