LoopBreak's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by LoopBreak, May 16, 2019.

?

Should we accept this ban appeal?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Minecraft Username LoopBreak

Enter the date and reason of your punishment. May 15, 2019

Why should you be unbanned / unmuted? I couldnt put the reason above so I write it here: Blacklisted Modifications / AFK Mining. I was banned by Ellie because I used the minecraft bug to be mining afk while I was studying(It was right). First of all, I think you should know that I was enjoying too much from last server restart (Im from oldtimes machines realm, like 2 years ago maybe, I havent joined anymore), I played many hours and yesterday I had to study for a exam, I were full focused on Skyblocky (I dont know why but this is only one server that I enjoyed their skyblocks, not kidding) and because I didnt want to lose any second(to try to be on top) I made that for like 30 minutes to be mining while I was studying, if you want you can take all the ores from my ore chests. Its like a drug, I would like if you just want to get unbanned or receive a less timdban because I was on the low side I just wanna play and play more, Above all because I wanna still being the farmer top. I dont really know how to express my guilty feeling. Its your decision, of course I will be grateful. (Maybe I speak English badly so sorry about that)

Regards, LoopBreak

2. HI @LoopBreak
    You were banned for AFK Mining by our Admin @Ellie, because she is an admin, no proof is needed. You seem genuinely sorry about your actions, and so I will reduce your ban to 3 days. HOWEVER, if you do this again we will not be as forgiving. I suggest you read the rules, so this will not happen again. Please do not re appeal this ban.

Appeal Accepted.
    Shortened to Three Days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.