LT_NovaBuilder's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ryder, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    LT_NovaBuilder

Previous IGN's
    GoldenGamer99 and owldude99

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    owldude99#4246 and my nick is Royale/Singer

Time on the Server
    2314 mins but I started on sky blocky about 4 months before the merge with candycraft and have been playing since

Your Rank
    PRO

Your Time Zone
    pacific standard time

How often are you online?
    I am online everyday for about 1 and a half hours to 3 hours on weekends even more
    usually around 5-7 on weekdays and all day on weekends

What do you think being a Helper involves?
    helping people with what they can and their knowledge and being able to report things onto the other higher staff members if something is wrong but mainly helping people with glitches or problems that they have the power to help with

What are your qualifications?
    I have been staff of multiple servers such as pvpwars and cosmic prisons
    I am in a time zone that many staff are not( I've just noticed)

Additional Information
    I am in PST(Pacific Standard Time)
    I can play a lot
    I don't have anger issues and I know a lot about sky blocky
    if you would like to call my Ryder you can it is me real name.
    Thanks

~LT_NovaBuilder

2. -1 for the following reasons.
    • Application is really low on detail
    • You put little to no time into this staff application
    • Not enough detail on what constitutes of being a helper

3. I just want to start that:
    - This application is grammatically incorrect
    - Your ontime seems pretty low (I see that you are working on that)
    - I never see you talking in chat
    - I don't know if you understand what it means to be a helper

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For these reasons alone I am going to have to give you a -1!

But don't let this application get you down, you can apply again down the road, when your on time is higher, as well as you have thought more on what it takes to be a helper on skyblocky!

4. #4 ryder, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2019
    thank you for your response

blindedeye are you even a staff? and what do you mean grammatically incorrect?

5. Hey @ryder
    I am going to give your application a -1 for the following reason(s)
    • Your application is quite short, and lacks major detail of what is like to be a helper, and what your qualification are.
    • You do not know the forums rules, as you have double posted (I merged them for u)
    However, I do see you becoming staff one day. You are cool to be around in game, and I know you are active. I hope to see you on the team sometime.

Best of luck this time.
    Kat

6. I just am here to express my opinions and to help the staff determine their answer :)

7. I am asking a question though how was it grammatically incorrect

8. #9 Iron_Kevin, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    I will give a -1 for the following reasons below.

Lack of detail: You putted almost no detail in the questions: What do you think a helper involves and What are your qualifications. You will need to put more detail and don't go lightly in the questions but if you say that you're good at reporting players. Explain why you're better in reporting players and tell the staffteam how you can see the difference between a legit player and a hacker.

Grammar: Even small things like punctuation and capitalize the I could make impact at the staffteam. Good grammar shows maturity and professionalism.

Short application: This application is really short and thats not what the staffteam expects from an applicant. The staffteam wants to know the personality from the applicant. With 2/3 sentences, you can't see the personality of the applicant unless there is a interview after it, but Skyblocky don't have interview's.

Don't experience this as an attack. This is just feedback on your application to make it better in the future.

-Iron_Kevin

9. The application is pretty short, and doesn't tell too much about you. It was also kind of hard to read but I don't think I'm in a position to judge that since I can barely speak English myself. It's not like the community opinion really matters anyways, unless it's intense backlash.

10. I'm going to have to agree with Kat on this one. -1 from me.
    Best of luck. -Jr

11. Hello,
    Thank you for submitting an application but I'm going to have to deny it for the following reasons:
    • Application is really low on detail
    • You put little to no time into this staff application
    • Not enough detail on what constitutes of being a helper.
    Denied.
    Locked & Archived

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.