MikeOG_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MikeOG_, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    MikeOG_

Previous IGN's
    WyaKibbles, illiterateZebra and AkaSmokey

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    MikeOG_#1730

Time on the Server
    2 Days 22 Hours and 44 Minutes

Your Rank
    KoalaLegend

Your Time Zone
    EST

How often are you online?
    I am online pretty much all the time after school through the night. I try to get on in the morning before school if I can. School is 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. Summer will be coming up this week so I will be even more active on the server. If something comes up that I cannot get online I will let someone know.

What do you think being a Trial involves?
    I think being a trial involves showing the owners/managers and other high staff members that you are capable of being able to have this role on the server. Being a trial is also a big responsibility you can't joke around about it because one day you will move up and they will be expecting more from you. It also involves bringing happiness and joy to the server and getting rid of the toxicity. I believe trial plays a big role in the staff team because it is the first you are assigned and that it proves if you're set to move on to a higher role. The last thing I would like to say about being a trial is that you are supposed to be there for people if they need you.(Respond to questions and help out with what they need)

What are your qualifications?
    In the past few years that I have been playing minecraft I have came across many different servers. I have received staff on 3 different servers so I do have some of the knowledge. I am a very responsible and mature young adult. If you need to talk just hit me up I'm always down for that. I love helping people. I try my best to fix someones problem as much as I can and if I can't really solve it I go to get someone that might be able to help them. Every player on this server should be able to enjoy it and just have a fun time without the toxicity. That is definitely one of my goals for being a staff member is to get all the bad people out or try to make the bad people stop what they are doing and better themselves.

Additional Information
    I think that I am in a good position to be a trial because of the reasons that I have stated above I am a very responsible and mature young adult and could definitely bring joy to this server. I have had my ups and downs with the server a warn here and there nothing heavy. That was in the past but now we are in the future and I'm planning to do as much as I can to make this server a better place for people each and every day.

2. #6 blindedeye, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Hi MikeOG_! I'd like to start off by saying that you seem to have a perception of being Trial, basically in the correct path.

Pros:
    - You have been showing your face around the community a lot more recently
    - You have a decent ontime, though I'm curious if any of it was spent to afk

Cons:
    - As you said above; You were warned for disrespect 13 days from when I am writing this
    - You don't seem to chat in the discord a lot, and leading into my next point:
    - You were banned around 2 months ago and poked staff when you could've appealed (see attached image)
    - Your forums account is very new with a minimal amount of postings

For these reasons I will be giving you a -1, due to the points marked in red (-)!

Summary:
    - Get Forums Activity up
    - Get Discord Activity up
    - Also if you could explain the ban a couple months ago more in detail, as you seemingly got unbanned

Attached Post:
    [​IMG]

3. Well the ban was for an alt name PHCommunity they were like nah even tho how many times i logged it on and no one said anything and I couldnt appeal because it wouldnt let me add something on it that would let you submit it i think it was the reason or the date so i went to disc chat

4. For my reasons stated above, as well as this rather revealing screenshot; (credits to ASinglePringle) I will be locking my stance with a -1!

5. Hello MikeOG_, I am going to rate your application with a -1 for a few reasons:
    • Mainly the screenshot @ASinglePringle has sent here
    • You also lack some detail in your application, and you were a bit repetitive throughout
    • Your forums account was made very recently, and you have very little activity on it
    Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck on your application

6. Hello @MikeOG_ ,
    I would like to thank you for applying, however I am going to have to deny your application for a few reasons:

• You also lack some detail in your application
    • Your forums account is fairly new and you have very little activity.
    • http://prntscr.com/nyn6ph
    Application Denied.
    You may re-apply in 15 days from this decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.