Name A Place To Visit :D

Discussion in 'Archived Off Topic' started by Teavocado, Jul 2, 2018.

?

Do you prefer Hot days Or Cold days?

1. Hot Days

33.3%
  2. Cold Days

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiyaa, it’s Tea :D

Comment your dream vacation or dream place to visit and why.. because why not :)

My dream place would probably have to be Canada (random I know hehe) or New York :p
    I think both places are wonderful and I like snowy weather sooo yeah :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Japan would have to be my dream place to visit. It just looks so nice there and would be fun to explore all around. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Japan is probably my second place I would want to visit

For me, I would want to visit Europe. No specific destination. Europe has so much amazing history behind it, and there are so many great places I would want to explore. Such as the Eiffel Tower or the Roman Colosseum. All those places look great from pictures, but seeing it in person is something completely different.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. World tour but top place I'd go to would be Greece I love it

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I would love to go to Australia and or Japan

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Japan, California, New York, Iceland and New Zealand are all on my bucket list.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Hey I'm going to Iceland next week! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Okay Okay x 1
  8. Yes I prefer colder weather but I live in Cali : (( but uh Alaska wouldn't be too bad ;>>

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just want to move to la tbh that’s my dream place.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've already been to quite a few places so I'm not sure what my dream location would be...

But to answer your poll, I prefer hot days. In the UK it is bad weather for like 10 out of 12 months so when the weather is hot, you best know everyone is going to be outside lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. My dream vacation would be on one of those disney cruises and have cruise go to hawaii

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. And meet Zack and Cody right? ;)

13. yessssssss

14. Interesting.

15. Sunshine coast Queensland Australia i live here and i can say from experience it is well and truely GODS country

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Omg I wish

17. My friends house

• Okay Okay x 2
  18. I'd love to go to Bora Bora.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rhode Island or Maine

20. Ooh, since I've been to most places in America (wow i'm lame) I really wanna go to Costa Rica or Korea. Both seem like really beautiful places :,)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.