October already?! Spooky! - Top Voters & More

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Evergreen, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

Though the last season has had a lot of new (yet not unwelcome!) changes for the content and style of our server, it's gone alright: and I'm pleased to announce that next reset will be better. I don't want to make empty promises here, but I can't say any more until news is announced soon! ;)

As to my end of the boat here, next reset will be filled with fun community-oriented events like a build competition, a spookified spawn, back to weekly giveaways (not only on Twitter, but on other platforms too!), and maybe a treasure hunt like last year, or whatever else is achievable! Feel free to message me if you've got some event ideas - I'd be happy to hear them and do my best to see them to reality! You may also use the suggestions section as well if you've got any other ideas, whether event related, content based, or otherwise.

Remember we're always looking for new staff members as well. Requirements are here, and application is here. If you're denied don't lose hope, you can always message a staff member on the applications subteam if you'd like a further in-depth explanation of the denial message explaining what you can improve upon & a date for when you can reapply.

Sadly I don't have much else in store for this announcement, but I assure you all we'll have another announcement soon packed with detail about upcoming events & dates. For now, check out last month's top voters: congratulations to you all!

Top Voters of September
    First Place - $50 Voucher
    blockybelmore - 289 Votes

Second Place - $40 Voucher
    Mala1904 - 277 Votes

Third Place - $30 Voucher
    Turtl_ - 260 Votes

You will be messaged your vouchers either in-game, on the forums, or on Discord.

As always, kindest regards,
    - Evergreen.

• Like Like x 3
  2. As anime said, Coolio

3. Congrats on the monthly voters :)

4. o: just in time for spoopaween!!

5. Oh my god another season?

6. nou

7. Congrats to all winners! :D

8. Congratulations for all the winners! :)
    And woohoo, spooky time.

9. sp0()oo0oöO0ky

10. wow a real forums announcement thought i’d never see the day, sounds exciting

11. SPOOPI SEESON

12. Congrats to all the top voters! Spooky spooky

13. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Congratulations to all of the winners, and good luck for the people who apply! c:

unpopular opinion: halloween is overrated

15. Your unpopular opinion I agree with. Halloween is overrated. Also yea congrats to the winners, Ima try be voting everyday

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

18. spooookay, Congrats to the winners, seems the top voter guy wins every month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.