ohitsjake's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by OhItsJake, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 OhItsJake, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    In Game Name
    ohitsjake

Previous IGN's
    Hilfrey

Your Age

What is your Skype username, and your Discord username and tag?
    Discord is Jakeee#9123 and Skype is ohitsjake

Time on the Server
    My ontime is 6 days and 1 hour, some of this comes from afking but not much.

Your Rank
    Koala+

Your Time Zone
    My time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How often are you online?
    Now that I am out of school, on weekdays I should be able to be on for about 2-3 hours minimum and weekends should be about 3-4 hours minimum. However, when school starts up again in early September, these times will most likely decrease.

What do you think being a Helper involves?
    I think that being a helper involves having a few core traits. These being patience, knowledge, responsibility, and respect. A helper should have patience as there will undoubtedly be some difficult players on the server, and a helper (as well as any other staff member) should be able to help said players without getting upset or mad at the player. A good helper should also have knowledge of the server. This knowledge could encompass commands, what different ranks can or can not do, or even knowing the answer to smaller questions asked by players such as the island size or what farm would be the most beneficial to start with. Next, a helper should be responsible as they will be monitoring the chat and will be responsible for keeping it from getting out of control. Finally, a helper should have respect for all players and other staff alike, if any staff member exhibits disrespect to any other player, this would set the example for other players that such behavior is acceptable.

What are your qualifications?
    I have not been staff on any other servers but I have been with this server since CandyCraft 2.0 came out, so I have a pretty good understanding of the server and I am familiar with a large amount of the regular player base. I am always trying to help people out in chat when they have a question that I know the answer to, and I believe that I also meet all of the traits mentioned in the last section.

Additional Information
    I am always happy to help in game and I am definitely open to becoming more active on forums! Thank you all for taking the time to review my application and I hope you liked what I had to say!

• Like Like x 1
  2. +1000000

3. much appreciated :D

4. App doesn't have much detales but why isn't this mans accepted yet.

5. Your application isn't the best but I know you in-game, chill dude +1

6. #6 OhItsJake, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
    i appreciate you

thanks for the feedback :)

7. I'm going to +1 because you are a great person and you are a very chill person from what I've seen. Also I agree with everyone above.

Good luck hun!!❤

8. thanks so much!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Oh sure I'll +1 this, I see you helping around in chat a lot. You don't even have a single punishment.

10. Hello.

Your application is mature and well-written, yet it lacks detail and I don't feel as though you put in as much effort as possible into the application.

Go into more detail on how you feel you portray these traits in-game and different scenarios you'd apply them to. Make this as in depth as possible to secure a better chance of being accepted.

Use any IRL experience that you may have, that could be applied to being a Helper. This section is your chance to show why you stand out to other applicants, so use it to your advantage!

I have seen you in-game and you are a polite and respectful player. I also see you helping as much as possible in-game. You're not extremely active on the forums yet I see this starting to change. You have a clean history so you're aware of the server rules.

I'm going to remain neutral on this application for now. However, I'm open to change my rating as more people reply with their opinions.

Good luck on your application.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #11 TJeye, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    I’m going to point some things out on your application before fully rating it,
    Hilfrey is the correct answer : )
    Under this section and the following section after it you don’t really go into too much detail.

I have personally seen you in game and you are very helpful to players both in chat, and physically helping them with the gamemode. I have also known you for a decent amount of time (Since October 2016) and can definitely vouch that you’re the right person for the job. I think your ready to be a staff member.

Good Luck.

• Like Like x 1
  12. +1. Detail doesn't matter to me so long as you're mature in-game, and know the rules. Which you do both very well.

Good luck <3

13. #14 OhItsJake, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
    Thanks so much guys!

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the correction lol, I fixed the ign thing :p

appreciated

14. 1+ from here.
    Details doesn't always matter :)
    Seems like a nice guy tho.

15. Thanks!

16. I'm going to +1 for the following reasons.
    • I feel you understand the rules well ,and are mature in game
    • Your application does lack detail ,however I feel it's not too big of a deal
    • You seem to be very nice in game as well as very active
    I wish you the best of luck on your application -Hushy

17. Really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

18. +1!!!
    We've encountered each the many times and have never had a problem with you! You're an amazing guy person in and out of game. You're a very mature person and would like to see you on the staff team. You lacked a little but I overlooked it because you're history is spectacularly clean.

I hope you have a good day!

~ Andrew

19. I think you are lacking some detail in your application. However, you are a nice, friendly and helpful person in game which could make up for that :D

+1 from me

Good Luck with you application!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.