Pug_power's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by pug_power, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    Pug_power

Previous IGN's
    iT0tAlyHaK supr_pug_man SuprPugNTrtleMan TutlesTheTurtle tutleboy RedHawkMCGamer bowzerthegreat

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    pug_power #4822

Time on the Server
    1 day 6 hours.

Your Rank
    Koala+

Your Time Zone
    Usa est

How often are you online?
    Sat 1-3
    Sun 1-2
    Mon 1-2
    Tues 1
    Wed 1-3
    Thurs 1-2
    Fri 1-2

What do you think being a Helper involves?
    Firm But Friendly.
    You must be firm in your punishments but friendly. You must be correcting but not soft. You cannot avoid punishing people due to friendships you must be firm, but while being firm you must be kind in your words and be respectful.

Respect
    You must respect everyone even if they don't respect you back.

Honorable
    You must be honorable. You must do your best to help improve the server in any way shape or form, while still being humble.

Humor
    You must understand people receive humor in different ways. You must be able to take a joke, but you also must know when to lay down your foot.

Activity
    You must interact with the community boost morale and be active on the forums and discord.

What are your qualifications?
    I have been playing for about 5 years.

I have no recent punishments.

I have many friends on skyblocky.

I love socializing.

I have been playing minecraft for seven years.

I can edit film very well.

I'm home schooled so my schedule is SUPER flexible

I have read all of the rules

I play chess competitively. I have gone to state tournaments

Additional Information
    Thanks to Hushbuns for giving me tips on how to write a proper application.

Just to clarify, by tips I mean general advice.

2. Hi pug_power, for the time being I am going to stay neutral on your application for a few reasons:

+ Your application is fairly well written

+ You have a good amount of ontime
    - Your application lacks some detail
    - It looks to me that you spaced out the information in your application to make it appear longer

I will be watching this thread and your activity on the forums and discord and I may be willing to change my rating based on what I see
    I wish you the best of luck :)

3. I am also going to stay neutral because of the reasons above.

Good luck on your application :D

4. I'm going to give this a -1 for the following reasons:
    • There is little to no detail in this application.
    • You only bullet pointed "skills" and not linked them to being a staff member.
    • It sounds like you have waffled in the "What do you think being a Helper involves?" section.
    Nevertheless good luck with your application.

5. nah

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hello! Fair warning, this will be a BIG thread. I copied and pasted your thread over here to remove all the spaces in your information.
    Your Time Zone
    Usa est
    How often are you online?
    Sat 1-3 Sun 1-2 Mon 1-2 Tues 1 Wed 1-3 Thurs 1-2 Fri 1-2
    What do you think being a Helper involves?
    Firm But Friendly. You must be firm in your punishments but friendly. You must be correcting but not soft. You cannot avoid punishing people due to friendships you must be firm, but while being firm you must be kind in your words and be respectful.Respect. You must respect everyone even if they don't respect you back. Honorable. You must be honorable. You must do your best to help improve the server in any way shape or form, while still being humble. Humor You must understand people receive humor in different ways. You must be able to take a joke, but you also must know when to lay down your foot. Activity You must interact with the community boost morale and be active on the forums and discord.
    What are your qualifications?
    I have been playing for about 5 years. I have no recent punishments. I have many friends on skyblocky. I love socializing. I have been playing minecraft for seven years. I can edit film very well. I'm home schooled so my schedule is SUPER flexible I have read all of the rules.I play chess competitively. I have gone to state tournaments
    Additional Information
    Thanks to Hushbuns for giving me tips on how to write a proper application.
    Just to clarify, by tips I mean general advice.

I will be giving you a -1 for the following reasons:
    • I do not see you talk in chat when we are both online at the same time.
    • I really don't think most of your qualifications are actual qualifications. playing chess is not a qualification, nor is how long you have played, and nor is that "you have many friends on skyblocky." Sure they are important, but we are wondering what makes YOU qualified. I can think of half the player base that probably is the same.
    • Un-spaced out, your application is actually quite short. It seems to me that you just listed facts about yourself and then hit the enter key.
    Despite these things, when you are online, and you choose to talk, you are very sweet. I think that if you work on improving your application and talking in chat, that you would be an amazing trial. However, I don't think you are ready yet.

Best of Luck nonetheless!

7. Thanks I always space it out to make it easier to read I guess it makes it seem longer to and even fools me xd sorry about that

8. I will vote -1 because of the previous reasons.

9. Based off of the responses I have seen I am going to change my rating to a -1

10. I am going to have to give you a -1, because of the reasons stated above!

11. Hello,
    Thanks for your application, however; I will have to deny it for the following reasons:
    • There is little to no effort in making the application detailed enough.
    • Your application doesn't have correct grammar and is full of incomplete sentences.
    • You aren't active on the forums.
    Please make sure to read this guide on how to write a detailed application that meets our standards.
    Application denied.
    You may re-apply in 15 days from this decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.