question about koala

Discussion in 'Archived Support' started by hannahbanana824, Mar 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i used to be on skyblocky before the merge with candycraft (left and have no idea what happened, just joined again today) and i had the koala rank before. I didnt actually purchase it, i was given it by the owner (serayne or whatever). so i have no proof of the purchase since i didnt buy it. i was wondering if there was a chance that anybody remembered me having koala and if i can get it back. right now i only have pro an would kind of like koala back, that'd be cool. I dont remember the names of any staff but maybe they would remember me, because i used to play alot. my name has always been hannahbanana824 btw. and i had a huge island and i would do giveaways right before the merge.

2. Hello,

Like the player above mentioned I recommend making a purchase help and I'm sure you will get your rank back. [Click Here]
    Make sure you don't post multiple threads and include all the information. (For the date you can put today's date).

If you have any questions feel free to privately pm me on forums or make another support thread.

Question Answered.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.