RavenYouTube's Youtuber Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RavenYT, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is your in-game-name?:
    RavenYouTube
    How long have you been playing Skyblocky?:
    I have been playing since around June 2017 on my other account. But on my new account I have just started playing recently.
    What is your YouTube Channel name?:
    Raven
    What is your YouTube Channel URL?:
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your YouTube channel! What content do you currently create, and what are your plans for if you were to receive the Youtube rank?:
    I am a YouTube content creator that has over 10,000 subscribers. I have been creating content since last April. I have recently just privated all my videos related to other games and hope to start uploading Skyblocky! I know I do not have any videos currently but once I get YouTuber rank I will be sure to do my best on making high-quality content and advertising the server! I have also been recently streaming on Skyblocky!

2. You have 10k subs but no videos at all?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I have made videos in the past, I took a break from YouTube but I am planning to come back even stronger than before. I have about 40 privated videos and the others I've deleted.

4. Hello.

Your application has been denied as you do not meet the following requirements:
    • 500+ average views per video.
    • 5+ high quality videos recorded on Skyblocky.
    • Must have a microphone.
    • Videos must be 5 or more minutes long.

Please click here for more information. I highly suggest you re-apply once you've met the requirements.

Application Denied.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.