RESET || Date & Information

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Evergreen, Apr 29, 2018.

1. #1 Evergreen, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Hello!

As you all know, Skyblocky will be resetting. After much anticipation, I finally have the exact date and time.

The reset will occur at 6:00 PM (EST) or 10:00 PM (GMT) on Saturday, May 5th, 2018.

What will be reset?
    • Islands and warps
    • Money (/bal)
    • All chests, enderchests, and inventories
    • Temporary purchases such as crate keys
    • All voucher codes and gift card codes (use them now!)

What will not be reset?
    • Ranks
    • Perks such as Skysell
    • Kit Access
    • Cosmetics
    • Titles / Tags

Now, as to the reset we’ve all been waiting for!
    We will have weekly updates with new features, but some of the updates on the main reset will be:

• Completely redone ranked perks
    • Loot Crates
    • PvP Duels
    • Revamped Warps GUI and Advertisement
    • Revamped Voting and /ads Rewards

Along with many more features to be released afterwards!

The economy will be entirely changed due to the undesirable outcomes with the current economy. The new one will be based around obtaining spawners through crates. Cactus will be a large part of this new economy. You will not be able to directly obtain more spawners with the profits made from your current spawners, which will hopefully prevent the major inflation problems which occurred recently.

Remember, if you have any suggestions feel free to message me here or on Discord (Evergreen#7184) and if you have any questions, concerns, or issues you may message any staff member and they’ll be happy to help.

I’ll be responding to all reset-related questions on this thread, so you may post those here!

Thank you for playing on Skyblocky!

Kindest Regards,
    Evergreen

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. So what happens to my votes?

3. I'm pregnant with @y0dabr0 's child

hot revamp

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. end the server pls

5. Top voters this month will get vouchers on May 1st which will have to be spent before the 5th. All votes will reset then.

6. Oh ok.

7. Sounds great! : )

8. Lol, nice staff tag

9. Small error. :p

So if you can only obtain spawners from chests, what will you be able to do with your money?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I think I will have quite a bit of spare time just after the reset to play Skyblocky again! I can not wait. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Probably IRL Deals or Crate keys, I guess. I see the idea, but its gonna be a bit tedious just creating cactus farms. (Unless they allow printer ;))

Question is, will Redstone actually work correctly this reset?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. #14 LargeLad, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    I hope the redstone works as there will not be as many grinders, so making automatic farms could be another option.

EDIT: The developer should add jobs back from the old Skyblocky, so people do not AFK as much. The AFK part is going to be a big issue as there will not be a ton of chat activity.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Thank you Owta!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Am i going to lose my tags?

15. No, you will not. Edited the post to add this.

16. The eco isn't going to be completely farming, but it'll be a good beginning source of income. By the time you'd want to build a farm big enough to need printer, you'll have enough spawners to start a grinder.

17. Yay can't wait!!

• Agree Agree x 1