Solo24's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by S01024, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    Solo24

Previous IGN's
    Solo23

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Solo24

Time on the Server
    35.67 Days

Your Rank
    MVP

Your Time Zone
    Eastern Timezone

How often are you online?
    I Solo24 am on skyblocky at least 6 hrs active everyday.

What do you think being a Helper involves?
    giving warnings an muting chat flooders helping out with any questions an concerns along with helping anyone in need an coming up with a way to figure how to better the community

What are your qualifications?
    i am on a lot an liked by many an i can be very helpful also i am on a lot

Additional Information

2. +0.5 for the following reasons
    • You literally created this forums account today with this being one of your first posts.
    • You put little to no effort into making this staff application
    • I do enjoy talking to you in chat and you are very active in the global chat
    • You do seem mature enough to be a part of the staff team

3. -1
    It did not take me that long to figure out what rating to give you.
    • Your application is short and lacks major detail
    • Because your application is short, it appears you have made little to no effort into making it.
    • Forums account was made today
    • I know nothing about you from your staff app. Players and staff should get to know you from your staff app incase they have never seen you before.
    My final not to add is that your microphone is EXTREMELY loud (I have u on almost the lowest volume) whenever I talk to you on discord, this did not play a factor into my rating, but it would help actually understand you when u speak.

4. I will sadly vote -1.

Detail: It have almost no detail. Don't go lightly in the questions but explain everything.

Not understanding what a Helper does: A helper is basically helping and punishing people. You won't need to say that in your staff application. I guess that you just want the rank to be cool.

Short: It looks like you rushed it in 3 mins. Its extremely short.

Forum account: You only created your forum account to make this staff application. As a staffmember, you're using the forums alot.

Don't take this as an attack on your application. Its feedback and I'd recommend you to use this feedback in the future.

-Iron_Kevin

5. ITS. A. JOKE

6. I'm going to give a -.5 for the following reasons.
    • Your application lacks a lot of effort and detail
    • You joined the forums to with his being you only message
    • With that said, when I have talked to you in game and calls you seem kind to and helpful to everyone in game.
    I think you have great potential to be a future candidate. You have a lot of great qualities, and I can see you fitting into the team well in the future. For now, my advice would be to get more familiar with the forums a bit more. Other than that keep up the great work pal. -Hushy the smol boi

7. Hello,
    Thank you for submitting an application but I will have to deny you for the following reasons:
    • Your application is short and lacks major detail
    • Because your application is short, it appears you have made little to no effort into making it.
    • Forums account was made today
    • I know nothing about you from your staff app. Players and staff should get to know you from your staff app incase they have never seen you before.
    Denied
    Locked & Archived

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.