Summary_US's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Summary_US, Jun 5, 2019.

?

Should we accept this ban appeal?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Minecraft Username Summary_US

Enter the date and reason of your punishment. Jun 4, 2019

Why should you be unbanned / unmuted? Reason : Player Disrespect

I think that I should be unmuted just based on the fact that what I said was a complete joke. The only reason im actually muted is because Flare_156 was being petty due to him getting muted for player disrespecting me. I understand that my history is long just from this reset and there are many mutes but this is the one that I think I do not deserve. Staff was on when I said what I said yet nothing happened there. I don't mind just waiting until the punishment is over with but I figured that if I can shorten it I mightes well try. I just find this mute unfair because Flare's just being petty.

2. Hello @Summary_US, you were muted by ohitsjake for player disrespect via Player Report. ohitsjake is a Sr.Mod therefore no proof is needed for your mute (Outside of the fact that you clearly knew you said something wrong) Your list of warnings/punishments is pretty lengthy from 5/30 - 6/7. Seeing as you've already served most of it, I've decided to deny your appeal in hopes you'll learn your lesson.

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.