TeAm6_AZLIK's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by TeAm6_AZLIK, Oct 9, 2018.

?

Should we accept this ban appeal?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Minecraft Username
    TeAm6_AZLIK

Enter the date and reason of your punishment.
    Oct 8, 2018 - Banned for in-game scamming.

Why should you be unbanned / unmuted?
    So yesterday I came online and someone told me I still owe him 500m. I was like "huh why"? He said, "because I placed 100k blocks". I said, "Hmm I didn't make that deal but If you can wait for a bit I will ask Dazxd1". Maybe he did it on my account. Then Jebus__ (the guy who I "scammed") send on discord "If you send me 100m I’m also good" so I did. Got proof of that.

Now Brain banned me for scamming while Jebus didn't want to wait and agreed with 100m. So If I knew it was scamming I would have paid him but he was okay with the 100m so I don't see how it's scamming when I paid.

Still, If someone told me its scamming I would have paid so I don't feel banning me is kinda fair in this situation since I know the rules just don't see this as scamming.

2. #2 BrainCandy, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    I was the one that told you to pay Jebus the remaining 400 million as the deal was 500 mill to place 100k blocks. i didn't tell you once, I told you around 3 or 4 times. You kept on refusing to pay, and then proceeded to go to Ever complaining about me. One of the first things I said was that it's your account, so it's your responsibility. You should pay the player as he had earned it. There was also no proof of another player being on your account at the time because I checked the IPs and yours hasn't changed for some time.

You kept on refusing to pay the player 500mill and only gave 100mill, so he took it and waited for me to come online to fix the situation.

Like I said above, I told you 3-4 times that you should pay Jebus the remaining 400mill or else it's scamming. You refused so it was your own fault. "someone" did tell you it was scamming. It was me.

Here are the rules:
    Press Here
    Press Here
    Appeal Denied

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.