Top Voters, Plans for the Coming Month, and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Evergreen, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hello!

I’d like to start this announcement by mentioning what an amazing first few weeks we had. Though there were a few bumps along the way, and some things which still need to be sorted, you all have stuck it out to now and I’m grateful for that. I’m astounded with the increase in player base, and I hope we can climb to even greater months throughout the next season.

Now onto technicalities.

There was an influx of requests for purchase support in the days after the merge, and as I was handling them all myself, it’s possible I missed someone here or there. If you still don’t have your purchases from Candycraft, or have an error with a purchase made here, create a ticket HERE or message me HERE. I know several of you are still waiting on responses from me for your purchases; I’m going through them as fast as I can.

Dylan and I are aware of all of the bugs which have appeared over the past few weeks, and he’s working hard to fix them. A changelog will be released with the next big update in bug fixes. Obviously bigger bugs and bugs pertaining to purchases are more of a priority right now, however, if you find a bug, report it HERE or message me.

I’m sure you all have been eagerly awaiting new content. We have a lot of new content planned for the coming month, including a PvP arena, and newly designed and upgraded ranked perks. Remember, if you have an idea which you think might be cool to add to Skyblocky, suggest it HERE or message me about it!

Lastly, time for the February voters! Due to the craziness of this month’s voting schedule, the top five voters will receive $10 vouchers each instead of the normal top three. Next month, top three voters will receive $50, $40, and $30 vouchers as usual. If we can hit 500 players, the rewards will be increased to include a rankup for the top voter or a friend (or alt) of theirs to Koala+!

February Top Voters - $10 Voucher for Each!

@IronBlitz01, @Qn3, @Elliemarie2908, @blockybelmore, and @im_the_dude1

You will be messaged your voucher on the forums or in-game by the end of the day.

Be on the lookout for some cool giveaways or other interesting events this month!

Kindest Regards,
    - Evergreen

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Pyro didn't get #1? What...

3. He got #6. It's crazy, I know.

4. i don't even play, but 3rd

5. Pyro didn't start voting 'till much later. I'm even surprised he actually came in top 10...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I didn't vote at all because "voting rewards are canceled"

7. Yeah, that's why I changed the voting system for this month - everything was super messed up because voting rewards were cancelled for January.

8. Congrats to the top voters. :)

9. Lit. Congrats

10. Niceeee

11. I was close....

12. Imma get on that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.