TopMilkShakeYT's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Top, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Game Name
    TopMilkShakeYT

Previous IGN's
    TupMilkShakeYT, topmilkshake, and TopMilkshake666

Your Age

What is your Discord username and tag?
    TopMilkShake#6632

Time on the Server
    10 hours this season but played during the old version of the server candycraft and the season before this one.

Your Rank
    Koala+

Your Time Zone
    CST

How often are you online?
    I just started to play again, needed a break from gaming for a bit, but now im back in action and hopefully will be on 5-10 hours a day.

What do you think being a Trial involves?
    Being a trial involves proving yourself to see if you are a good helper and deciding to keep them or deny them

What are your qualifications?
    I think I could be a good helper because I am nice and helpful, I have also had some past experience. I am also usually on quite a bit and I feel like that could help the server because If someone has a question or something I will probably be on to help them. I may only be 11 but I usually have good manners and good maturity.

Additional Information
    I have been admin on 1 server and owned a server with my friend for a few months. Also I am pretty mature unless something funny and start laughing

2. I will be leaving a -1 for the following reasons:

• You have very little in-game time, and I haven't seen you online in previous seasons. Try to get this time up a bit in the future.
    • This is a very short, and undetailed application. We learn almost nothing about you, and you should try to include more details as to who you are and why you are applying.
    • You have only 3 messages on the forums, which is fairly low for an applicant.

3. -1 for the reasons stated above by Pringle

4. Hello TopMilkShakeYT, I would like to thank you for applying, however I am going to have to deny your application for a few reasons:
    • Your application has little to no detail, and did not show me you have any knowledge about what being a helper entails
    • Your ontime is pretty low, and I personally have never seen you on, and judging by the responses here that seems to be the case for others as well
    • You have three profile posts within almost two years of having this forums account, try to become a bit more active on the forums
    Make sure you read this guide on how to write a detailed staff application that meets our standards.
    Application Denied.
    You may re-apply in 15 days from this decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.