unban i just want to buy from your store

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by XealGamer, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have a problem with paypal that i can't buy stuff so i was gonna buy SkySell but i have a problem so i try to get sombody to buy it and i pay them back, i can't pay but i can send money that why i try to get sombody to buy me SkySell but HUSHBUNS ban me for 15 days sp can you unban me and please help me i have try to cantact Evergreen and Dylan but they don't say anyting so is it any way i can do it

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Please reply in this format:
    In Game Name:
    Date of Initial Punishment:
    Number/Type of Previous Punishments:
    Who were you punished by and for what duration?:
    Reason of punishment:
    Why should your appeal be accepted?

3. In Game Name: XealGamer
    Date of Initial Punishment: 3 days i think
    Number/Type of Previous Punishments: 2 i think i not 100% sure my acc get stolen by a friend
    Who were you punished by and for what duration: i get punish by HUSHBUNDs he did not say anyting to me so he just ban me
    Reason of punishment: trying to get sombody to buy me from your store why i can only send money on paypal i have a problem with buying stuff
    Why should your appeal be accepted: i just try to get sombody to help me i have try to contact a admin and somebody else but no one say anyting back so i try to go on say if sombody can buy it for me and i pay them back

4. I don’t understand what you mean. If you are trying to get someone to buy you it, you would need to do a irl deal or some sort!

5. If you go on the server on another account it is ban evading. If you went on the same account that is hacking. I'm not really sure what you are trying to say here?

6. Hello,

You were banned for third party trading which we do not allow on Skyblocky. You are not given a warning for this offense so HUSHBUNs banned you correctly.

You are not allowed to exchange things outside our network for something inside our network, or attempting to do anything of the sort on the server. This means you are not allowed to trade things for Paypal money, items on another server, items on stores like eBay or Amazon, or anything else. If you cannot buy something on our store, you either are using an invalid credit or debit card, or your chargeback percentage is too high for our server. You cannot chargeback too many times on different servers, or you will be unable to buy goods on our server. You did not word your application well, so I can not really tell if you are sympathetic towards your ban. But this is your first punishment ever, so I will shorten your ban to three days, as you only have nine days remaining on your ban.

Please do not reappeal this ban and make sure to read over the rules while you're still banned.

Appeal Accepted

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.