Yabbie's New & Updated FAQ

Discussion in 'Support' started by Yaburu, Apr 9, 2018.

1. You actually tell me.
    Permanent*

Not once has this happened.
    150x150x256*

Cosmetics also transferred*

2. Si es no problemo wowzers I feel so cool with this much support

pyro we all know you're above the law, you don't need to remind me
    It happened like, once...
    Yes wowzers thanks Pyro, I will add that

3. This is very helpful :D!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes thanks! : )

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Super thanks!!

6. #27 EpicSwordcerer, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
    Hello, thought I'd just stop by ;) Don't worry everyone, Shelly made a boo boo! When she answered the question "can i e-date you", the answer was meant to be "taken by Maya and Hashy. Fun 3some!" she made a typo tho, and this is also why Shelly hates me, and also probably blocked me on discord. Shelly, ily. even though u don't. ;)

Love how you don't even need to mention factions LOL
    I guess nothing has really changed. Sby kids still have low IQ? Or has that at least changed. I probably still have some toxicity left in me :D

7. @EpicSwordcerer Try not to double post as it is against the forum rules! Thank you.

Post Merged

8. You're one of the 'Sby kids' pal

9. No he's a smart son, how dare you Wowta.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I'm not, kiddo, left when there was a transition from CC to sby, and there was no PvP

Should've stayed, would've fed my ego, getting hackusated left and right, and maybe even getting false banned for hacks again ;)
    Not you, of course Owta, y0da false banned me be4, and TJ false banned jon twice :D

11. I was joking btw. If you got false banned, did you appeal?

12. so this is the first time in a while I have been on this server again but I noticed you guys reset the server and before the reset, I believe it was MVP or mvp+ I had would I be able to get my rank back cause I don't have it now that the server reset